TMS have been a WLR provider for 8 years and were the first CP live on WLR3 in December 2008. Our WLR3 platform is established and we have some of the most experienced staff in the industry.
Make life easier by letting us manage your WLR3 and CPS.
Make more margin by benefiting from our highly competitive wholesale Call rates from the leading fixed network providers.
Make your customers happy by saving them money without compromising the service they enjoy.
Market Leading Fraud Protection with CDRs being monitored every 15 minutes for any suspicious activity and Auto barring in place 24/7- and best of all no additional charges to be protected.
Why TMS Wholesale WLR3 and CPS?
- Develop lucrative revenue streams from voice services
- Extremely competitive wholesale call rates
- Market Leading Fraud Protection
- Automated order processing and seamless transferring of existing lines
- Dedicated order desk and specialists providing you with Pre and Post sales support
- Complete transfer of PSTN, ISDN2 and ISDN30 lines
- Porting agreements with all leading tier 1 networks
- Straightforward terms and conditions without hidden terms or penalties
Access to WLR3 is provided via our own highly secure password protected web-based platform called CLIck, from which you can access the WLR3 portal 24/7 using any computer. Each user is set up with their requirements and job role in mind, for example an engineer at site can perform a line test but may not be allowed to perform a transfer or install.
There are many benefits of WLR3 a few to highlight are:
- Obtaining line installation details
- Rapid start of stopped line
- Number Selection
- Better expectation of lead times via the address key system
- Access to engineer notes and appointment books
- Fault and order management in one portal
In our opinion WLR3 can only enhance your customers', and your own, experience of WLR.
You can use the TMS WLR3 solution in whichever way best suits your company requirements. You can choose to place and manage all your orders and log all faults, or you may choose to leave the order, fault placing and management with your TMS account manager. Alternatively you may want us to manage the faults only whilst you place and manage all your own orders. Our WLR3 solution is flexible to meet your needs!
You can even choose to use our platform to place WLR3 orders on your own existing Openreach Account, so you retain the direct relationship you have with Openreach. We will help you through product establishment and will fast track you onto WLR3.
Our platform is user friendly and is a single interface for all ordering and fault management.
See what our customers say about us
TMS offers Channel Partners WLR3 Capability. Read more...